These are Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies, and they come from a modification of another recipe. If you’d like to try it, here’s the recipe below:
- 1/2 cup butter (room temperature)
- 1 cup pure cane sugar
- 1 egg (room temperature)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp hot water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius).
- Cream the butter and sugar together until smooth.
- Add the egg and beat until batter is smooth.
- Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Dissolve the baking soda in hot water. Add it to the batter & follow it with the salt.
- Sift in flour and cocoa powder and mix until well-blended.
- Add in the chocolate chips!
- Use a tablespoon (or however big or small you want the cookies) to scoop out the batter and drop them on a greased pan.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, depending on your oven.
- Let cool for about 10 minutes – unless you want to enjoy a warm, gooey cookie!